Sunday 15 January 2012

lazy cooks nuts 'bout you.

Hi!I am back after the lovely sun n sand holiday at goa..........back to udham which is freezing and raining and the sun has vanished(gone to goa methinks!)This is a pic of us on board a boat which took my husband and kids parasailing in the sea(i held onto my hat and looked out for dolphins......i'm petrified of the sea..........i was also praying !)

In this cold cold weather.....i crave hot desserts......and anything that'll get done without too much effort on my part.Well this is it!
INGRDS
1. 1 tin milkmaid
2. 1 grated (fresh) coconut
3. 1 cup mixed nuts
4 1 cup candied cherries
5.1/2 cup candied mixed peel
6.1 1/2 tablespoon rum(i used whisky)or if you don't want alcohol use a teaspoon of vanilla essence
METHOD
1.Simply throw everything together and mix thoroughly.
2.Butter the dish in which you're going to bake,put the mix in.and microwave on max for 10 min(or thereabouts).It will behave like a cake............in that it will leave the sides if the dish and then you know its ready.


3.Take it out and serve it hot.with some whipped cream if so desired...i like it plain
.I could'nt think of a better name....but i figured this has nuts....... and i love it ...so there!Nuts 'bout you!
Before i sign off i had to put one more pic of my family,in goa,at big foot.In just a year my son's now taller than me and my daughter is fast catching up!
Am sending this to anzz cafe's event http://anzzcafe.com/event-valentines-special/#comment-3053

and to ramya's event-Linking to Kid's Delight hosted by Edible Entertainment
and tohttp://teenzyummydelights.blogspot.com/2012/01/sending-lil-valentine-love-your-way.html

5 comments:

  1. Simran thanx for joining the event. Please mail me the details of your entry using the format on my site. Also join me on facebook or google connect in order to be eligible for the give away. thanx again dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice and easy dessert. thanks for linking with my event

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking your dish to Kid's Delight - Something Sweet. Would love to have more entries from you :)
    -
    Kavi (Edible Entertainment)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sending to my event! Recipe sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best overall, low fees -Binance support
    Real time data streaming -Bitstamp support
    Best Security -Blockchain support
    Best Trading Experience -Bybit support
    Best for beginners -Coinbase support
    Get Started Easily -Ftx support
    Quick and easy way of trading -Kukoin support
    Crypto on your schedule -Luno support
    Leverage Master -Phemex support
    1Best For Altcoins -Uphold support


    ReplyDelete